In a masterfully remodeled mansion dating from Siam’s historic Rama V ( พระรามที่ 5) period, Brasserie 9’s chefs prepare genuine French food with a modern-day twist, from Bouillabaisse to their signature Entrecôte Café de Paris and Foie Gras. Their wine professionals will delight you with a variety of liquors, naturally consisting of the very best of French and New World vintages.
This splendid restaurant is located at Soi Sathorn 6 ( ซอยสาทร 6), in the Bangrak District ( เขตบางรัก). Both Sala Daeng BTS station ( สถานีศาลาแดง) and Chong Nonsi BTS station ( สถานีช่องนนทรี) are just a few minute’s walk away.
Their skillfully trained chefs pick only the finest imported and locally generated components to thoroughly prepare unforgettable delicacies in their cutting edge kitchen area. Their creations are sure to relish time over time!
Anticipate classic French dishes, with appetizers like foie gras terrine served with brioche and oysters. Mains consist of pan-fried frog legs in garlic butter and fresh herbs, salmon and spinach on puff pastry or Charolais entrecote with vegetables. There’s also a bar menu that proposes a long list of small plates like homemade country terrine with Cumberland sauce. Otherwise, the set menus suggest between 3 and 7 courses, either with wine pairing or without it.
Under the direction of Chef Ekapan together with Chef Manoch and Chef Manila, the kitchen at Brasserie 9 provides all the famous dishes you’d anticipate, made extra unforgettable by what he calls “a bit of a twist”. His Bouillabaisse has actually won prevalent applause, as has his pan-seared Foie Gras and caramelized peach with maple syrup, diced lemon and a tip of Peach Schnapps. That’s not to mention another of the creations he likes to prepare at tableside, flame-cooked Crêpes Suzettes.
A few of their recommendations are:
- House smoked Scottish salmon with standard garnishes.
- Baby tomato salad with goat cheese and rich balsamic vinegar.
- Veal bread “Ris de Veau” with champignons sauce.
- Escargots, oven-roasted snails in garlic butter (6 pieces).
- Salmon cooked at l’unilateral on a bed of saffron seafood rice.
- Dover sole served with potatoes, capers, brown butter, and beetroot.
- Pork joint with sauerkraut and parsley potatoes.
- Fresh berry mille-feuille with Bourbon vanilla cream.
- Tenderloin – Grilled Wagyu A5 steak.
- Home marinated salmon tartare with avocado and egg salad.
- Duck breast from France on orange sauce with red cabbage and gratin dauphinoise.
- Lamb ribs with pistachio crust, ratatouille, dauphinoise potato & Bordeaux sauce.
The timbered design of the setting remembers past grandeurs, inviting you to linger over your choice from their substantial à la carte menu, consisting of Steak Flambé and Crêpes Suzettes prepared at tableside. There is also an exquisite set supper, where you can select from three to seven courses, not to point out creative regular monthly specials.
Before or after dinner, relax in their classy Brass Bar, to the sounds of calming music, or take pleasure in the peaceful and sophisticated convenience of the Cigar Lounge. Stick around over your preferred drink and delight in a reward from our selection of glamorous cigars. Members of “Club B9” have the added benefit of bespoke lockers to keep their preferred treasures safe.
Wonderful surprises like these make Brasserie 9 a present-day Bangkok landmark.